Small, Quiet Exclusive
Situated on the shores of Lough Erne, Edgewater Holiday park overlooks a stunning, picturesque lake – perfect for your dream caravan holiday.
- Owned and managed by Northern View Leisure
- Large family-friendly static caravan park in Kesh, Fermanagh
- Accommodates Seasonal Tourers
- Plots for Brand New and Pre-owned Holiday Homes available
- Open all year round
- Dog Friendly
Take a Closer Look
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private & secure Boat Park
- 90 berth purpose-built Marina for boats & Jet Skis
- Kids playground on-site
- Football / Basketball court on-site
- Small private beach with secure area for swimming
Edgewater Holiday Park
Enniskillen Golf Club
Situated on the beautiful grounds of Castlecoole Estate with stunning views over Ennikillen town and countryside. An 18-hole golf course and a short drive from Edgewater Holiday Park. Lough Erne Golf is another popular golf course, a large 36-hole golf experience, and voted one of the top golf resorts in Ireland, it also has a driving range open to the public.
Edgewater is situated right on Lough Erne so is specifically catered for all kinds of water sports, whether that be water skiing, jet skiing, wind surfing, cruising, canoeing and water trampolining. If you are interested in a boat or kayak, we would highly recommend Sands Marine or for the full range of the latest jet skis check out Kilmore Jet Works.
The area is world famous for fresh water fishing. Some popular fishing destinations include; Ballinamallard River, Navar Lakes, Colebrook River and of course, the Upper and Lower Lough Erne.